Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Friday, April 17, 2009

My lost best friend......

It was early in the morning,
I boarded the bus,
There were just a few people in it.
On one corner there was an old lady,
With a big rugged bag.
On another was a young couple lost in themselves.
There was a man who was fast a sleep.
But my attention was attracted by two kids,
They were busy playing with each other.
Seeing them a slight smile appeared on the side of my lips.
And i traveled back to my childhood.
Infact my mind was attracted to the thought of that friend of mine.
I still remember ,even we would have fun like this.
We were so close to our hearts,
That people were jealous of our friendship.
I remember those time when any of us would get angry,
The other would say sorry,and do silly stuffs to make the other laugh.
We used to call each other by different names,
Days used to pass on and our friendship grew deeper,
And we proclaimed to be best of friends.
But suddenly something happened,
And we moved away from each other.
She got new friends, even i had a few.
But my friendship for her still remained.
Deep in my heart i knew she was there,
But somehow that same communication was not there.
Now we are grown,
Both busy with our own world,
But still the emptiness is felt.
Suddenly i felt someone was calling me,
I looked up and saw one pf the kids standing.
She asked me," Why do you have tears in your eyes?"
I could not answer anything but just could stare...........

No comments: