It was a dark night,
The only source of light were the twinkling stars.
The darkness of the night was frightening me,
I wanted you to hold my hand
But we were walking as two individuals,
It reminded me of those days when we used to walk hand in hand,
But now i felt we were miles apart.
I knew you wanted to go,
But was not ready to face the fact,
That i had to let you go.
I wanted to fight with God,that why this has to be so,
But you wanted to be free
And how could i bind you in the shackles,
I knew you still loved me, but you just wanted to be free..
We were walking and suddenly you were ahead,
I saw you but did not try to pace up with you,
Cause i knew this was my truth,
I would have to walk alone.
You looked back for once,
Saw me lagging behind you stopped.
I don't know that was out of concern or your love,
But, I for once in that dark night felt nice.
Then we were again walking together as two unknown.
I wanted to break the silence,
But did not know what to say.
Thinking of that I tumbled against a stone,
And to my greatest surprise your arms were there for my support.
Before i fell, u hurried to hold..
But again that same silence prevailed.
It was too much for me,
And breaking the silence I said,
"I LOVE YOU........."
You looked at me and i was amazed,
There were tears in your eyes as of mine.
And that very moment,
You took me in your arms and said,
"I can never think of leaving you again......."
The only source of light were the twinkling stars.
The darkness of the night was frightening me,
I wanted you to hold my hand
But we were walking as two individuals,
It reminded me of those days when we used to walk hand in hand,
But now i felt we were miles apart.
I knew you wanted to go,
But was not ready to face the fact,
That i had to let you go.
I wanted to fight with God,that why this has to be so,
But you wanted to be free
And how could i bind you in the shackles,
I knew you still loved me, but you just wanted to be free..
We were walking and suddenly you were ahead,
I saw you but did not try to pace up with you,
Cause i knew this was my truth,
I would have to walk alone.
You looked back for once,
Saw me lagging behind you stopped.
I don't know that was out of concern or your love,
But, I for once in that dark night felt nice.
Then we were again walking together as two unknown.
I wanted to break the silence,
But did not know what to say.
Thinking of that I tumbled against a stone,
And to my greatest surprise your arms were there for my support.
Before i fell, u hurried to hold..
But again that same silence prevailed.
It was too much for me,
And breaking the silence I said,
"I LOVE YOU........."
You looked at me and i was amazed,
There were tears in your eyes as of mine.
And that very moment,
You took me in your arms and said,
"I can never think of leaving you again......."
No comments:
Post a Comment